0

New Necklace, How cute!!!


My new necklace...

I've been working really hard to try and make my backgrounds a little more interesting without over cluttering them but still having some sort of depth to them.

I have been concidering making a light tent for taking photos, and I might very well still do that tomorrow, but today's photos have worked out quite well.

I am finding it very slow to get views on Etsy, also not having many people write back in the forums, but I am not giving up! At least im trying not to give up hope!

Feel free to join my new mailing list, I hope to send out a message a couple of times a month, hopefully giving people discounts off buying things off Etsy too, some form of code that is in use for a month, tell me you want an item and I'll make it a reserve with a 15% discount or something like that!
We'll have to see how it all goes!

Anyway I'm off to enjoy my Friday night!

NightNight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment