0

Some things I like

I like etsy, a lot, as do a lot of people. Some things I have really fallen in love with lately are these...



Find it here

I wish I could get these made in my percription!

Also love this necklace



Find it here

I hope that when I have some money in a few months I will still be able to get one... Bit of a money panic lately, but hey when I start my new job and finally get paid for it that should sort me out!

Lucky last for this post, and something I am about to enjoy a nice cup of tea!



Find it here

I hope to update with more things I have fallen in love with as I go!

Still new to this blogging thing, I need to find out about subscribing to peoples blogs and what programmes to use to view them or whatever! Geeks needed! Please apply by email or telepathy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment